Monday, June 7, 2010

Help me Win Stuff!

I've been selected by 7SYSTEMS in their contest to improve a race time by at least 7% over your previous year's time. While I did a couple 5K races last year, the race I really wanted to improve my time in is the Toronto Island Try-a-tri. The votes now will select the final 3 athletes to compete for who can knock off the largest percentage from their race times - and honestly, with the training I've managed to put in over the past year, and knowing how much I've learnt over the past year, I really feel I've got a good chance of pulling this off!

The voting does require registration so that each person is only voted for once, but consider it a favour to me that I'll be eternally grateful for! You can register to vote here.

Please pass on the word, and thanks for the encouragement and votes to push me to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment